What Pikes Northwest
Real Estate Services Does for You
Pikes Northwest offers clients both residential and commercial property management along with residential sales and listing services for home buyers and sellers.
Pikes Northwest, in Salem, Oregon, has been managing Class A commercial properties for over 15 years. Our portfolio under management includes many of the area’s most renown properties – from new LEED-Certified properties to historical buildings with modern restorations, our team is experienced at managing all sizes of properties under a variety of circumstances and ownership structures.
We provide comprehensive commercial real estate property management services for discerning owners.
Here are a few examples of what else Pikes Northwest can do for you and your investment property:
During the onboarding process, our team crafts a custom property “business” plan consistent with your goals – Imagine having a property portfolio with a business plan executed by professional management!
- Our financial analysts prepare an annual budget for your property, eliminating guess work! These budgets are regularly reviewed throughout the year and updated.
- The Pikes Northwest financial team collects rents and pays invoices and other obligations for your property. (To include late fees, CAM adjustments, real estate tax pass throughs and more!)
- From the financial activity above, reports are developed to provide directly to your CPA or tax preparer on an annual, quarterly, or as-needed basis.
- Plus, you’ll receive comprehensive monthly reporting along with direct deposit of cash flow.
- Our leasing experts will also manage, negotiate and administer tenant leases (no more missed renewals or annual CPI increases!) A single missed CPI increase can result in $1,000s of lost revenue and guaranteed tenant upset when they’re billed in arrears.
- Vacancies can rob your property of cash flow and ultimately property value! We can also include property marketing and rent roll analysis to determine if your property is “at-market” rates, below or above. (Believe it or not, “above” market rental rates can be problematic!)
- The team at Pikes Northwest also supervises, arranges for and/or conducts property maintenance and oversight on virtually any size tenant improvement project to include projects like paving, inspections, environmental remediations, demising of space, and more.
- Tenuous tenant relations now? We recognize our role in serving both your tenants and representing you as the property owner – we’re experts at managing tenant relationships. Many times, a 3rd party property manager is key to successful, profitable tenancies.
- Property knowledge and ongoing awareness is key: Our team regularly conducts property site and tenant visits. Our goal is to know your property better than you!
- Enhancing your asset is a central focus: Our team will also suggest, budget/reserve for and supervise future maintenance projects to optimize your property’s appearance and value, too!
- The right tenant mix is crucial. We also analyze and suggest an ideal tenant mix for your property to maximize its value and your investment.
- And, much more!
Depending on your property’s size and your overall portfolio, I’m sure you see how it could easily take one or more full-time people to adequately cover this long list of services for your property. Plus, do it on-time and right.
To learn more about our services, the next step is to schedule a time to meet with one of our Brokers and Property Managers to complete a 27-Point Executive Analysis of your commercial property. There is no charge and no obligation. (Were we to attach a fee for this service, it would easily exceed $400 in real value.)